Just five minutes with Julie Reisler is enough to turn a hardened cynic into a hopeful dreamer. Her energy, optimism and positive outlook on life are infectious. But she wasn’t always like that. For years, Julie struggled with food addiction, toxic relationships and people-pleasing. It left her feeling tired, depressed and anything but cheery.
In today’s episode, life designer, author and host of “The You-Est You” podcast, Julie Reisler, describes how she learned to say no to the things that dragged her down, tune-in to her own needs and finally take control of her life. A master of reinvention, Julie believes everyone has the power to change for the better, even in the face of fear and uncertainty. All they have to do is decide.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS…
- What it means to design your life and how to take control of your thoughts and words.
- Why managing your environment in difficult times helps to manage stress.
- How to slow down long enough to tune-in to what you really want in life.
- The sacred contract everyone has at birth and why it matters.
- And much, much more…
“We can transform at any time. It just means some intention and attention and making the commitment.” – Julie Reisler
“You get to be the architect of your life, present, and future.” – Julie Reisler
- Free Meditations and Mindfulness course
- HowieDoinIt Facebook community
- Roundabout Recordings Studio
- Cruiseport Executive Conference Center & Offices
- Persist Communications
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
If you enjoyed today’s episode of HowieDoinIt, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or whatever podcast app you use) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
If you think our message can inspire someone you know to make a change, please share the podcast with your friends.
And if you want Howie to answer your questions in an upcoming episode, drop him a line at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH HOWIE
To learn more and get access to all episodes, visit our podcast page!