As I wrap-up Season 1, I’m blown away by the amazing things that have happened in the last nine months. I’ve traveled all over the world interviewing world class athletes, best-selling authors, high-performing founders and business leaders. Most recently, I earned a health and wellness certification from Villanova University.
In today’s episode, I talk about how I’ve navigated the COVID19 pandemic, hit the reset button on my life and became a certified health coach who helps people live healthier, happier, more confident lives. I discuss how to create a future you’re passionate about and ways to stay the course when you’re feeling less-than-passionate.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS…
- The lessons I learned during Season 1 of the HowieDoinIt podcast.
- Why I decided to pivot my career and pursue something I’m passionate about.
- How to develop the habits needed to be successful.
- Why feelings are not always the best guides to help you reach your goals.
- And much, much more…
“Habits are important. They can keep you from your goals. Or help you reach your goals.” – Howie Kra
“Relationships are critical. Everyday make sure to email, text, or call someone. Reach out and touch someone.” – Howie Kra
- 10 Percent Happier meditation app
- Building Healthy Habits with Dr. Tamsin Astor
- Transforming Your Life from the Inside Out with Dr. J.C. Doornick
- The You-Est You with Julie Reisler
- HowieDoinIt Facebook community
- Roundabout Recordings Studio
- Cruiseport Executive Conference Center & Offices
- Persist Communications
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
If you enjoyed today’s episode of HowieDoinIt, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or whatever podcast app you use) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
If you think our message can inspire someone you know to make a change, please share the podcast with your friends.
And if you want Howie to answer your questions in an upcoming episode, drop him a line at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH HOWIE
To learn more and get access to all episodes, visit our podcast page!