Brandon Steiner is no stranger to adversity. Early in his career, he opened a popular NYC sports club at a time when television-watching inside restaurants was unheard of. The first night he opened the doors to his club, he had zero patrons. The second night, he had one. “And that’s because I begged someone standing outside to please come in and give us a try,” he says half-joking. Three months later, the club had throngs of people waiting to get inside and some of the world’s most famous athletes seated at tables.
In today’s episode, I interview Brandon Steiner, an author, speaker, serial entrepreneur and seminal figure in the world of sports business. Known as the “Godfather” of sports collectibles and memorabilia, Brandon is the founder and creator of The Steiner Agency, a marketing and talent agency that has worked with some of the biggest names in sports.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS…
- What POPs means and why it’s the key to business success.
- Why not accepting your current circumstances is the starting point for greatness.
- His mother’s favorite saying and why it’s become his guiding mantra.
- How the world of sports will rebound from the COVID19 pandemic.
- And much, much more…
“Life is difficult…and the faster you accept that life is difficult, (the better) you’ll be able to deal with those difficulties.” – Brandon Steiner
“Once you take a stand and plant your pole in the ground and say, ‘I’m not going to accept where I’m at”, only in that process can you go out and accomplish your goals.” – Brandon Steiner
- Brandon’s Website – https://brandonsteiner.com/
- The Steiner Agency – https://www.thesteineragency.com/
- CollectibleXchange – https://collectiblexchange.com/
- Connect with Brandon on:
- HowieDoinIt Facebook community
- Roundabout Recordings Studio
- Cruiseport Executive Conference Center & Offices
- Persist Communications
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, & REVIEW
If you enjoyed today’s episode of HowieDoinIt, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or whatever podcast app you use) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
If you think our message can inspire someone you know to make a change, please share the podcast with your friends.
And if you want Howie to answer your questions in an upcoming episode, drop him a line at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH HOWIE
To learn more and get access to all episodes, visit our podcast page!