Today, we look at the word BALANCE. Since my theme for the week has been “take care of yourself”. Balance came to mind right away. It is so important that amidst the chaos of life we stop and take a bit of “Us Time”.
One of the best ways we can do that is by learning to create balance in our life.
“Balance is not something you find. It is something you create.” -Jana Kingsford
Every aspect of our life requires it. It is just like riding a bike. Mastering only ONE component will not achieve the results needed to move you forward.
Consider our four “buses” that we like to refer to inside the HowieDoinIt Community. The financial, relationship, career, and health buses all require balance. Not only together, but individually. To be successful we need to learn to create balance in our life.
- On the financial bus, we need to learn to manage money, make smart investments, earn money, and not let money control us.
- The relationship bus requires us to learn to understand ourselves and what we need from relationships. set boundaries, and make and maintain friendships,
- Our health bus is about balancing a lot of want and need. resisting the urge to overindulge or fall into laziness, but also know when to treat yourself or take a break.
- Your career bus, though it may feel sometimes like it is the most important or time consuming of all, requires the same balance that you use with the others and will become easier and clearer the more you find balance in your other buses.
Remember, “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance you must keep moving.”
To hear the full message click below:
- Subscribe to Howie’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you, then share this post with others so that they can get their dose of inspiration today. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact others lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share some inspiration around? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!